Losing Amber - A Weight Loss Journal

I'm a 28 year old Mommy to two boys. I recently had my 2nd baby November 2006 and now I'm ready to battle the pounds and reach my goals. I plan to use this journal to post my successes and moans on the battle to a happier, healthy body.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Doing ok

I've been doing ok. It was hard to get on here and update over the weekend. I didn't do too shabby. Its clear though I can do pretty good up until I go home at night.

Monday was -
1 c. red berries special K cereal, 1 c vanilla soy milk

This was a good breakfast, it kept me fuller than the oatmeal does. Also I usually don't do soy but I had a coupon for $2.00 off Silk brand. Not bad. Plus I know soy can be good for you of course.

South beach Ceasar Chicken wrap, 1/2 avocado, SF jello (included in the kit), lite yogurt

Snack - apple, 2 tbsp, peanut butter

Dinner - 1 slice meatloaf, mixed veggies, 3/4 cup au gratin potatoes

1/3 cup nut mix

1 lindor truffle, 1 pc peanut brittle

granola bar

I've been doing good with exercise also. Saturday, Sunday and Today I worked out with my eyetoy. I'm not that crazy about their toning sections but if I don't do them, or don't let them run through then I get a bad grade for that day LOL. Like upper body was all body weight. I would rather lift weights. Lower body, I don't mind squats and lunges so much. I also feel like the cardio isn't quite enough, its usually only a 10 minute segment. To me its set to be a half hour workout. Warmup, cardio game - 10 min, combat - 3 min, toning, stretch. By that time it has been 30 min. I would rather it have a longer cardio segment but I don't think you can change the time on it. That is if you are following their program. You can always make your own routine.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home