Losing Amber - A Weight Loss Journal

I'm a 28 year old Mommy to two boys. I recently had my 2nd baby November 2006 and now I'm ready to battle the pounds and reach my goals. I plan to use this journal to post my successes and moans on the battle to a happier, healthy body.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

164.0

Yesterdays menu..

Tons o water - at least 72 oz.

I had 4 grapes I grabbed before I started to work out.

1 c each of Special K Red Berries and Soy milk. (I am really liking this breakfast it keeps me full until lunch!!)

SB Chicken Ceasar wrap, Avocado, 10 carrotts and 2 tbsp hummus

3 choco. hershey's kisses

Apple and 2 tbsp peanut butter - I only use natural now. Once you get used to the flavor I think traditional Jif tastes too sweet.

Bill wasn't home so I had Shrimp Fettucini lean cuisine about 280 cals. It was pretty good. I do wish they would use whole wheat noodles in there items.

A few bites of Dylan's mac n cheese and pudding from his meal. I know a no no and not really necessary...

Quaker granola bar

All in all not too shabby. I was 164.0. I would love to say I'll see the other side of that number tommorow. You know I tell everyone else not to look at the scale and I know I'm eating a lot better than what I used to. Its just frustrating not seeing the numbers move faster. If I were to do Atkins, the healthy way with veggies, I would drop weight a lot faster... I just can't keep with it long term. I want to loose this weight the balanced way!

I've been talking myself out of a lot of compulsive food buys I used to do. Like previously if Bill was working late I would stop at McDonalds on the way home. I had that thought in my head last night and said...Do I REALLY want anything from there? No. Do I NEED anything? No. Just drive past and don't think about it again, and I did. Today I went next door to get a Diet coke. I told myself that is ALL I'm getting. No candy bars, not even a little peppermint patty. If I really want something I can have my orange. So I just got my soda and Strawberry water and that was it. YEA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home