Losing Amber - A Weight Loss Journal

I'm a 28 year old Mommy to two boys. I recently had my 2nd baby November 2006 and now I'm ready to battle the pounds and reach my goals. I plan to use this journal to post my successes and moans on the battle to a happier, healthy body.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Totally Unrelated to weight loss

I have a few friends that don't see my livejournal so I thought I would post this here too.

My new obsession is Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. He comes on Tuesdays and 9pm on Discovery Channel. Dylan LOVES the show. It is basically Mike the host going out and doing these dirty jobs with everyday people that do them. I find it to be a pretty educational show to which is why I like Dylan watching it. If you are big on your kids hearing language it may not be the best for them to watch. He will say damn and hell but anyhow here is what I posted in my journal earlier today...

Its a Dirty Job but someone has to do him.... I mean it. LOL.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
So I figured since I prattle on about Mike Rowe I should post a picture. I have been desperately searching for pictures of him in the cowboy hat from the episode a week ago. I really wish I had a DVR cause I would just burn the episode, then do what I had to do to get a screenshot.

Then I was watching last nights episode and they were doing promos for next week. He is answering e-mails in a bathtub....Holy Moley! So now I need a cowboy hat picture and a bathtub picture.

And I should mention now next Tuesday at 9pm on Discovery is a must see. It is a viewers choice episode and is filled with bloopers. Hopefully more bathtub shots.

I swear I wonder if this obsession is healthy ; ]

What is really weird is I totally don't go for guys with hair chests. Really I'm a smooth chest girl... But Mike Rowe I really don't give a crap, he makes me want to swoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home