Losing Amber - A Weight Loss Journal

I'm a 28 year old Mommy to two boys. I recently had my 2nd baby November 2006 and now I'm ready to battle the pounds and reach my goals. I plan to use this journal to post my successes and moans on the battle to a happier, healthy body.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Well

I didn't see the side of 164 I was hoping for. I was back up to 164.4. I dunno maybe I need to put away the scale. I mean it didn't cause me to have a bad day by seeing the number. I like checking in with my weight. I did check back with my past few days with my notebook. While I do think I'm eating better I also think I'm still eating too many treats. The reason why I do loose on Atkins is because I have no refined sugar, none. That alone, along with watching carb counts will keep an eye on your calories.

Yesterday was..

Red berries cereal, soymilk

lots o water

leftovers from Bill's dinner, 4 bacon wrapped scallops, peapods in a garlic sauce and a handful of fries

20oz Diet Coke w/lime, lots of ice

Orange

1 BBQ boneless wing from KFC, 1 Breast w/ a good deal of skin taken off, cole slaw, 1/4 mashed taters and gravy

Strawberries and Free cool whip

2 pc of dark chocolate

Granola bar

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home