Losing Amber - A Weight Loss Journal

I'm a 28 year old Mommy to two boys. I recently had my 2nd baby November 2006 and now I'm ready to battle the pounds and reach my goals. I plan to use this journal to post my successes and moans on the battle to a happier, healthy body.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Yesterday's meals

Same breakfast Special K w/soymilk

at least 76 oz of water

Chicken Milano sub from Quiznos on whole wheat

Apple and 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter

A few grapes before I worked out with Eyetoy. I was hungry and wanted to take the edge off.

Lean Cuisine Salisbury Steak..about 270 cals.

2 potato chips...yes only two LOL. I was getting Dylan some, it was a fresh bag and they looked good.

Smoothie. I need to do that more often. I have a smoothie recipie book and last night I made this one, its about 273 cal per serving but nothing artificial was added all fruit. (2 servings)
1 cup orange juice
1 orange sectioned and peeled
1 banana
1 cup strawberries sliced
1 tbsp honey
1 cup ice
2 tbsp strawberry preserves or raspberry..I used raspberry

It was really, really good. And dang if that doesn't get you close to your fruit servings for the day I dont' know what will!

So after my frustrations I asked on my one livejournal.com community, Better Bodies, to look over my blog here, give me some insight. One said I haven't given it long enough. I can kinda go along with that. Another said that I tend to make a few higher fat choices, even though I am controlling myself. I should evalute my menus through fitday.com to really see where I stand. I'm going to start doing that. Its hard when you have a day where you have a Quiznos sub or something you make at home that is a combo of foods. Maybe until I get an idea of where I really stand I'll have to write down what is on the packages of my foods. Really keep tabs.

Honestly though I'm this (( )) close to going to see about how much a nutritionist would be. I like the idea of weight watchers but the meetings aren't all that ideal for me to attend. I think I need to read through my portion teller book again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home